Klik Gambar

Senin, 23 November 2009

indah



Once a month I will be looking for the Hottest & Sexiest Models on Earth.
I come across many models through all my assignments. And each is unique
in personality and beauty! So it is my pleasure to share them with you. I love
shooting all types of models, such as Bikini Models and Fashion Models. And
most of all Glamour Models. Capturing their sexiness to be Feature once a
month. All photos in these features are shot by me, I'm happy to say. I want to
say SUPER BIG THANKS to all the GIRLS taking the time to letting me
photograph them in ways I could have never dreamed of. So thanks!!!




Elisa Berdugo is a beautiful Model & Actress out of Colombia.
Now making her home here in beautiful South Florida. She is ready to continue her
Modeling & Acting career. She is a Beauty Contest winner of Reinado Nacional Boyaca
Tunja 2006. Also competed at the Modelo Look International. Elisa Berdugo graduated
with a law degree & planned on being a Lawyer before moving to this great country of ours.
I had the pleasure of meeting Elisa Berdugo at a Body Painting Fashion Show for Bullets 4 Peace.

0 komentar:

Mau Presentasi Sehebat Trainer ?

Mau Presentasi Sehebat Trainer ?
Info detail hubungi WA 085852316552
Ringga Arie Suryadi. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.