Klik Gambar

Senin, 23 April 2012

Madre

One ...... Are You Know How much Size of My Love To You ?.......I Think ...No 

Two........Are You Believe MY Love ?.........I Think .......Maybe 

  Three .....Are you Know Why I Choose You ?.....I Sure.....

Yes The Answer is Yes ,Because You are The best Girlfriend for me . I like women that love me when me collapsed . I hope you never change , Always simple and Trust that Our story is happy ending . 

My Trip is one of problem that maybe make me more near than before . although Our body are not , but Our hearts study much about Love is Big ..... Big if you believe and Trust me.......Maybe This Long Distance relationship Make me " Galau " , Iam Trust we can finish story with good value......Perfect Grade...... 

 If I say about Size of My amour ....... I can describe that with words , poetry (in facebook) and Gift......But You can measure this with My Behaviour and My action .

I always want you change your weakness , be a strong girl , And you can see my mother...She are my idol..... 

The Last......Are you Know , Why I have Dream to Married with You ?......... I Think.......

You can Answer my question....Madre 

 -------------------- ^ - ^------------------------

0 komentar:

Mau Presentasi Sehebat Trainer ?

Mau Presentasi Sehebat Trainer ?
Info detail hubungi WA 085852316552
Ringga Arie Suryadi. Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.